Gp32 Flu + Smc's & Carry Case 4 Sale

T

Tempus

Hello boys and girls,

As you may or may not know, my GP32 FLU has been sent to GamePark for repair, due to a faulty front light. I assume that this is probably just a wire that has become loose.

When my GP32 returns, I will be selling it. I bought the unit roughly a month ago, used for about 3 weeks. Selling it as I don't particularly have the time to play at the moment, plus my expectations were a little high. It safely overclocks to 156, 166 is not supported unfortunately, unless you mod it yourself.

I will be bundling the following

2x 128mb SMC Cards.
2x 32mb SMC Cards.
1x Jessops Camera Carry Case
1x Universal AC Adapter (From Argos)

The unit will come in the original box, with all documentation, receipt etc. I bought the unit from GBAx. I will be including a free DVD with a TON of software for this thing, including many classic games (cough cough, roms). As well as everything I have spent time collecting online, including Dungeon & Guarder and GPCinema.

Postage will be £4 special delivery within the UK, guaranteed before 12pm the next day.

If anyone is interested in my reconditioned unit, please get in touch with me. This is on a first come first served basis. The asking price is £140!

If no sale is made on the forums, I shall list it on eBay.

I am expecting the unit back from GamePark within the next 3 weeks.

My GP32 has been sold. Can someone please delete this thread?

Back