Gp32 Ext Connector

I'd like to know where I could find a EXT connector plug (no need for cable). I would like to do the worm light mod since I received a email from mashmod.com saying they wont produce gp32 worm lights. I already have my worm light, I just need the Ext connector to solder those thing together.

By the way, if everything work well, I might build some other for those Gp32 owner who needs a light in their lonely night...

Yeah but I can't buy some (There's no way to buy it)... I'm waiting for a reply of the email I sent them...

I've checked the site you sent me Steve-O and the shipping is at least 45 USD for the shipping. I found a site that sold me one for 21 USD including shipping. Which get the cost of a GP32 worm light to about 28 USD... Pretty expensive.

psyko_chewbacca posted on Dec 21 2004 at 02:55 PM said:
I've checked the site you sent me Steve-O and the shipping is at least 45 USD for the shipping. I found a site that sold me one for 21 USD including shipping. Which get the cost of a GP32 worm light to about 28 USD... Pretty expensive.

I have a complete GP32 Worm light that I can sell you for $20. PM Me if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it was ^^^ that suggested to me, get the a300 or other charger for power only accesories ( like a light ) and the data cable for the chatyboard

actually, and charger for the listed phones in the FAQ page should work
but dont hunt me down if it turns out ya need to move a pin

~Octavious

Back