Gp32 Blus From Gbax, Price Not That Bad

DaveC

Internal Development
I was poking around and found this on GBAX 160mhz is £109.99. For those in the US it is about $20 more than Lik-Sang was ($200 vs $180). That isn't too bad considering you could get stuck with a 133 MHz version from Lik-Sang anyway. So for those wanting one and don't want to wait for Lik-Sang to get them this is a solution.

From what I hear gbax does a great job and craigx has done a lot of great stuff for the scene. However when ordering my gp32 I compared the prices and a blu from gbax would have cost over $200 before shiping and I got my flu with a game, rf unit, and a few cd-r's for $191 including shipping.

yeah the price doesn't include 17.5% tax and shipping.

although i don't think he should charge vat for american customers.

I got mine from GBAX.com before christmas, I did the overnight shipping and it only came out to like 18 bucks shipping, hell I have paid more in shipping from stuff off of ebay.

btw I am in Phoenix, Arizona USA, I bought mine before the price drop and with overnight shipping it came to about $280, fair price in my opinion considering the supply and demand scale

B) wildo2ne

Yeah, the prices at GBAX.com include VAT, so no more customs to pay for.
If you are in the EU, the price from Lik-Sang and GBAX.com is the same.
Don't know how the VAT affect the customs in USA...
(slightly higher, of course, if you buy a xxxMHz certified one from gbax)

USA customers are not charged VAT, VAT is only charged on EUROZone countries, anywhere else there is no VAT.

And shipping should be exactly the same price as we use the same UPS shipping as liksang did.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

From what I hear gbax does a great job and craigx has done a lot of great stuff for the scene. However when ordering my gp32 I compared the prices and a blu from gbax would have cost over $200 before shiping and I got my flu with a game, rf unit, and a few cd-r's for $191 including shipping.

Yeah but it is a FLU. There is a big difference in price and screen quality. Of course the BLU will be more, it really isn't fair to compare prices that way. You would have to compare Flu to FLu or BLu to BLU to be fair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back