Flu Price Ups

HandHeldGosu

Still Fresh
Guys i went the lik sang today and i found that they jacked up the prices on flues to 180. I was gonna get one for chirstmas and now im like WTF? They kept normal flu at same price but jacked up flu price to blu price and there not even selling blus. I think there aware that if they sell the blus there not gonna get any profit because costermers are going to want refund. I hope they get this straightend out. :(

Well, I suppose if you don`t want something to sell, You just jack the price right up.

Especially with the psp and the ds now available. :rolleyes:
Which are more popular and stand to make more money on.

Just my 2p.

Trooper

trooper posted on Dec 13 2004 at 03:11 AM said:
Well, I suppose if you don`t want something to sell, You just jack the price right up.

Especially with the psp and the ds now available. :rolleyes:
Which are more popular and stand to make more money on.

Just my 2p.

Trooper

You know trooper i think your right. Maby they jacked the price up so there ds's and psps would sell more. Why get a gp32 when u can get something better "whell not better but newer and more widespread" for about almost the same price. I hope that this really really dosent mark the end of gp32 I hope they dont lose costermers over this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you get the SMC worth $40 and the RF Unit worth $30 so you are getting a GP32 for $110, Well In Lik-sang's Prices anyway ;)

disgraceful. They are just realising that lots of people are buying FLUs because of the uncertaintly around BLUs at the moment so decide to put the prices up....

So wheres the cheapest place to buy FLUs and BLUs now?? [dont say ebay]

EDIT: Wow, the deal for the BLU on gbax.com is great! A 166Mhz BLU, SMC reader/writer, RF link, and SMC/game [?] for... [doing math in head... including shipping]... about $160! Not too bad...

.... but what is the SMC/game??

Phycho Doughboy posted on Dec 13 2004 at 03:59 PM said:
So wheres the cheapest place to buy FLUs and BLUs now?? [dont say ebay]

EDIT: Wow, the deal for the BLU on gbax.com is great! A 166Mhz BLU, SMC reader/writer, RF link, and SMC/game [?] for... [doing math in head... including shipping]... about $160! Not too bad...

Don't confuse euros with pounds. ;) It's not $160, it's around $230.

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/convert?...&submit=Convert

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually the price boost is supply and demand, which I can understand, but boosting it to the former BLU price is a bit much. With the BLU out of comission, the FLU becomes the demand, and the price goes up slightly to compensate the loss of BLU sales. Happens all the time in North America.

Back