Gp32 Blu Forsale. W/ Accesories! Only Week Old.

coolkid86

Still Fresh
Selling a week old GP32 Blu. Will come in original box and packaging (install cd's plus a cd with all games and emulators).. Cleaning cloth, 2-16mb cards... (one with emulators on it and one with dungeon and guarder)... The GP-Link (wireless adapter thingi).. GP32 headphones...and an AC adapter I just bought from radio shack that works perfectly and fits snug into the GP32.

Ships in the USA.

As you can see this thing comes with alot of stuff. Everything together cost me over $200 dollars.

I will take offers on how much money in US dollars. Will only ship to US. Or will take a trade offer for a Sony PSP.

send me an email to sniperboy32@hotmail.com
or through aim at sniperboy320

I'll sell cheap if I have to. Start some offers up guys.. :) or just send me something on aim.. sniperboy320

Bingo Jesus posted on Jul 19 2005 at 09:32 PM said:
Why are you selling it?

PSP what else ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I know this is odd of me but I will sell for the first person to agree to the below price.

$175 shipped. (US ONLY) If you live outside US i might have to charge a little bit for shipping.

I just bought the system two weeks ago now and i paid a lil over 200.. Plus I bought that ac/dc adapter at radio shack.

Anyone want all this for $175 shipped. Speak now :).. If you want todo a psp trade for this. I will throw in a Sega Dreamcast for the hell of it (cuz I don't use it). Perfect condition w/ memory cards, tons of games, controllers... blahblahblah :)

can you please see how high it can overclock? (use drmd and make sure it is stable by playing it at that speed for awhile). I am very interested but I don't have $175 to spend right now....

How much for shipping? :blink: ...........and how long are you willing to wait? If you had a chatboard I would seriously consider buying this!!!!!!!! :D

coolkid86 posted on Jul 20 2005 at 11:32 PM said:
Anyone want all this for $175 shipped. Speak now :).. If you want todo a psp trade for this. I will throw in a Sega Dreamcast for the hell of it (cuz I don't use it). Perfect condition w/ memory cards, tons of games, controllers... blahblahblah :)

wow..O>O....what a choice, what a choice? To trade one of my two lovelies for a week old gp32 blue...... :lol:
if you're still selling at that price, ill buy it....i am in desperate need of a gp32...seeing that mines is - kinda broken <_<
Yes, I am desperate!!!! :wacko: ...but not desperate enough to trade my psp(those things are pricey!)
That is if you have not or still selling your gp32, Ill gladly buy it!!! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back