Gp32 And Rm2k/3

Rushing Zephyr

Still Fresh
Has anyone ever experimented with creating games in RM2K/3 and tried to get it to run on a GP32? Did it work? How does it run?

I'd understand if no one here knew what the heck I was talking about but I'm curious, because if it can run RM2K games good I'm definatly buying one.

If you mean RPG Maker 2000/2003 then no, it hasn't been ported to the GP32.

BUT ... there is the awesome Gigas Engine (check the section here) which is an excellent RPG maker. Easier to use than RPGM2K, IMO. :D

Wow, that Gigas thing looks pretty awesome. I might just buy a gp32_console .

Another question I've been meaning to ask: what's the sound quality like? Can it be easily compared to that of a cd player and headphones?

AND AND how good do video's look on it?

Thanks in advance. :)

sound is 16bit stereo sound, video depends on what you are looking at, watching simpsons episodes look great, I tried to watch star wars - gone in 60 seconds - and stargate, the brights are good but when it is a dark scene it is kinda hard to see if you are in a lighted room

but most people get them for the games anyway

B) wildo2ne

How many KHZ? 16 bit stereo is good, but only if it's at 48 khz per second I think. Okay basically it sounds just like a cd player right?

Another question, what are the optimal specs for a GP32? I thought I heard somewhere it's upgradeable?

Cd quality is 2 channel (stereo) 16bit 44.100 hz (44.1 khz).

There is really no optimal specification`s for the GP32, There is recommended or pot luck.

The recommended spec for a GP32 is generally a Blu that clocks to 166 mhz or above.

The pot luck spec for a GP32 is anything from Blu, Blu+, Flu or Nlu that clocks from 133 mhz up.

Trooper

Back