Gp2x Won't Read Sd Card

jokr004

Still Fresh
Ok, after running qtopia (I have no clue if this has anything to do with it) I shut my gp2x off withought running qtopias shutdown process and now, it won't read an sd card or nand memory. I had also tried running the usbnetwork installer I don't know if that had anything to with it either.
Please help

Ok, problem fixed. For anyone who has a similar problem, just had to downgrade firmware and the reupgrade, working great.

I'll like more information. Which firmware did you have on before, and which version did you downgrade it to?

SeX1eStAsaBa posted on Dec 28 2006 at 01:34 PM said:
I'll like more information. Which firmware did you have on before, and which version did you downgrade it to?

hi SeX1eStAsaBa have you ran qutopia and the usbnetwork installer as me and jokr004 have. I am suffering the same problems as he did and i did exactly the same so im ashuming its to do with on of thoose two. What he did to recover his gp2x is down grade his firmware from (im ashuming) 2.1.0 to 2.0 and back up to 2.1.0 again or to 2.1.1.

i am going to do the same tomorrow when i get a power addaptor.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
tim0391 posted on Dec 28 2006 at 02:24 PM said:
SeX1eStAsaBa posted on Dec 28 2006 at 01:34 PM said:

hi SeX1eStAsaBa have you ran qutopia and the usbnetwork installer as me and jokr004 have. I am suffering the same problems as he did and i did exactly the same so im ashuming its to do with on of thoose two. What he did to recover his gp2x is down grade his firmware from (im ashuming) 2.1.0 to 2.0 and back up to 2.1.0 again or to 2.1.1.

i am going to do the same tomorrow when i get a power addaptor.

Tim
The downgrade process is the same as the upgrade process right?? I might downgrade mines......maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back