Gp2X Wiz Touchscreen Really Off

Firefly300

Still Fresh
I've just unwrapped the Wiz and I noticed that the touchscreen was off by about one fifth of an inch. So, I decided to run the touchscreen calibrator. But my attempt was unsuccessful, the screen is still very imprecise and it seems to worsen when I'm pointing towards the edges. I haven't found any "contact support" button on the official website so I guess their customer support is very poor or even inexistent. I know the system can work really well without using the touch screen but since I paid 200$ for an handled device, I want it to at least reach my expectations! Is there any solutions and/or programs that can help me solve my problem? Or, how can I contact GPH's customer support? Is there anyone else that is in the same situation as me?

Thank you, Firefly300

After calibration mine is working perfectly.

If you launch an aplication overcloked you will have to calibrate again.Then relaunch the overclocked aplication and it will be working well again.

Try this program to see how your touchscreen is calibrated:

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread.php?t=64504&highlight=tactil+calibrar

Calibrate it with an NDS stylus and also use one if possible. The touch screen works way better then.

damn Iphone protector is "to tough" for wiz , I bought a cheap Iphone screen protector , but it wont work is just to phat , but I have no any other option , so for now I use wiz without toucscreen....cause there isnt any decent screen protector to buy in Croatia ...grr...and I dont want to use it without ANY protection---it will scratch for sure...

Back