Gp2x Tv Out Cable

Website
Visit site
Hello, This is Alterdimenson. Has anybody had alot of problems with their tv out cables? I have had alot of trouble. I did what that guy said about filing the plug and everything but it didn't work the cables don't fit at all.
Anybody have any suggestions?

Which cables don't fit? The S-Video connector or the RCA plugs?

btw, Vimacs, that first sentence was pretty harsh.

Hello, This is Alterdimenson. Has anybody had alot of problems with their tv out cables? I have had alot of trouble. I did what that guy said about filing the plug and everything but it didn't work the cables don't fit at all.
Anybody have any suggestions?

Hiya

Yeah those early batches had alot of problems

could you possibly get some pictures maybe of your tv out cable pins it would help a great deal

If you could read the wiki on the pins that give you the relevant signals you can bend those pins gently upwards slightly using a sewing pin

Again some pics would help I could then mark the pins you need to bend upwrds slightly

PM Me

NOTE: Try using the return key more often to break up your posts it makes them more readable then and easier for us to help ya out ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't have first edition, as in the ones that say first edition mine is the normal batch after first edition but obviously before the new model which recently came out. the picture is fine when everything is in the right position but because its so easy to jiggle the tv out up and down it can easily go out of position.

I have to admin that I have a problem with my TV out cable as well. I find that it's very tight and I often have to 'wiggle' the plug up and down a bit to get a signal. Almost like one of the pins isn't making a good contact, or the wire itself is damaged inside?

Back