Gp2x Tshirts

The Master

Why isn't anyone making these? The GP2X logo is very aesthetically pleasing. I'd wear it to metal concerts!

Well, there exist a few ones in Germany.

gp2x-Shirt.jpg

That's how it looks.
It exists with a red, a blue and a black background.

EvilDragon posted on Feb 11 2007 at 02:36 PM said:

Cool!

Where can I get one??

(with a black background, naturally...)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice design ..though that "arrow" indicating the deutsche site is a little bit "too big"

maybe a front "rotation" of gp2x device and gp2x logo should do the trick
..but ..that`s my point of view for a t-shirt :)

German site :p Although I also wouldn't walk around with another device promo shirt. So not interested.

You have to be a fan-boy to wear this. But that's my opinion ;)

I'd definitely wear a gp2x shirt if it had the right design and didn't have a german site advertised on it. ideally it wouldn't even have a picture of the console or it would be smaller or on the back of the shirt. on the front should just be the gp2x logo. a black shirt would probably look best too.

I wouldn't mind promoting the German site - I'm in Germany and Switzerland quite a lot, and who knows, seeing such a shirt on ME might encourage more people there to buy a GP2X! :D

Goob posted on Feb 11 2007 at 12:22 PM said:
I'd snap up a gp2x mug.

Interestingly enough , I run a website selling- amongst other things - mugs and am planning to get my own range printed up at somepoint later this year.

Anyone else like the sound of a GPX2 mug?

aapje89 posted on Feb 12 2007 at 06:35 AM said:
lol walking around with a gp2x shirt... hmm no thanks.

i could not imagine myself wearing one either... ;)

sand_man posted on Feb 12 2007 at 08:19 AM said:
aapje89 posted on Feb 12 2007 at 06:35 AM said:
lol walking around with a gp2x shirt... hmm no thanks.

i could not imagine myself wearing one either... ;)

That makes 3 of us then. I should make a poll about it. :lol:

probably violates copyrights but id like some tshirts with classic computer game characters on them (sure you can already buy them) but since our community is geared towards the retro gaming world, it might make sense to make some.

i think people would be more inclined to wear a gp2x shirt with their favourite video game character supporting the logo (so to speak) be it zelda/sonic/mario.

hehe they just look well worn, i like the sega one.

could print them with some iron on tshirt transfers, be cool to steal the sega Font and write GP2X in small in the corner of the sonic and knuckles print

But GP2X logo must be on black, i think.
Well, that t-shirt wasn`t new and the colours all washed & mixed up.
Maybe i should try to draw with new acryllic paints? They looks bright and strong...
Wait for a new release of "homebrew T-shirt production". :)

Back