Gp2x Sold On Korean Page.

icurafu

The Hallucinogenic Elf
Website
gamesreborn.blogspot.com
500 units are for sale on the Korean board. (First edition)

I cant read all the specifications on it.

Korean Site.

At the moment there is 148 units left.

So OMG, they are going quick. Every time I refresh a few units are sold.

So it won't last long. (Thats whay I think the shrinking number measn anyway.)

Pick on up for 187,000 Won.

EDIT: ok, the number just went up, so maybe I have no idea what it means. And it continues to go up. It seems like some people cancelled their orders at the start. So it seems like 150 units have been sold.

The number is increasing. 149 of 500 sold and counting...

Included for free:

-Wrist Strap
-SD carry pouch
-Extra screen protectors

Presumably, it'll say "First Edition" beneath the logo like those pictures that popped up earlier today.

TandeM posted on Oct 4 2005 at 05:05 PM said:
The number is increasing. 149 of 500 sold and counting...

Included for free:

-Wrist Strap
-SD carry pouch
-Extra screen protectors

Presumably, it'll say "First Edition" beneath the logo like those pictures that popped up earlier today.

All I could translate was the word "something" bag. To be included within the product. So I was thinking carry case.

Last edited by a moderator:
What i can make out using babel fish is that it's for people to preorder the first batch just like gbax.
I don;t think it's for people to buy now cos craig said they were still doing the beta testing. This is the translation i was able to get i think it is abit screwed but you can get an idea.

/ GP2X-F100 + whole aspect bag + (wrist su thu lip + SD custody case + liquid crystal takk dog) + LCD protection screens

Limitation water content/ 500 things
Currently application water content/ 191 things
Currently payment water content/ 98 things * (after payment confirming water content it is renewed)
Limitation net amount/ \187,000 Unit (additional tax and Taeg arrangement inclusion)
Settlement method/
Closing time/ 2005 October 31st 18:00:00/500 close hours
Present status/ While advancing
Application water content/

Unique fact

1. The reservation sale is 500 limitations, after having reserved the order broad way number which pays comes to charge.
2. After when ordering, the payment is not confirmed within 5th, it is regarded as a reservation cancellation.
3. Reservation sale does not become the card purchase not to be, it becomes nothing bankbook payment.
4. Certainly the purchase sleeping name and payment sleeping name are identical and do as a favor.
5. The tax calculation bookshelf the minute when it is necessary to send the business owner registration card with 02-3413-1242.
6. Taeg it uses the post office Taeg boat which it conceives.
7. The GP2X-F100 the machinery and tools is November 4th lump boat Song plan.
8. After paying wants a cancellation the case which, transformation give with 02-3413-1240.

If you notice on my translation there is a closing date of the 31st October or until they have all 500 reseved. There was also something i couldn't tranlate about a 2gb sd card.

Could "November 4th" be a release date?

And how much is 187,000 Won?

Edit: The price seem to be around £102 or $180

Eolair posted on Oct 4 2005 at 09:55 AM said:
And how much is 187,000 Won?

In US dollars its $179.57

Last edited by a moderator:
Placed my order now, which makes me the 291st person to do so :)

It's gonna be a long month ahead...

Back