GP2X Gp2x Magazine

RTj

I see there's already a couple of GP2X mags on the go and I did (kinda) start one on the GP32 (but i'm a crap programmer) but was wondering what people thought of a nice shiny PDF download of a GP2X mag?

I'm more than willing to create the beast for free but would people actually download it? Write for it?

Well?... would you? :D

ie:
news
reviews
previews
interviews

... basically anything GP2X based.

And if you reply you would help, i'll hold you to your word!
I'll take screen grabs as evidence! :lol:

I'm thinking it'd be monthly, maybe even bi-monthly, depending upon how much content there is.

Gimme feedback folks! :)

OF COURSE: Any people/sites submitting news/articles would of course get full credit and links to their site(s).

@ Magnulus : thanks for the support, best of luck with your mag, hope it goes well for you. :)

The reason i'm asking about the feedback is that i've done other free mags with a friend before and the biggest problem is getting people involved. In one instance we did a 20+ page mag but had to create it all and write it all ourselves! Even though we had tons of downloads, no-one else within that community bothered writing anything for it. Kinda sucked... after about three issues (and five months of work) we gave up. :(

Other thing i'm thinking; rather than assemble it into a downloadable PDF, what if it was just a website? So the index page would take you to current and back issues which can be read online or downloaded as a zip/rar file... ?

Back