Gp2X F200

bomberman

Kansas City Area

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/sys/2359320574.html

GP2X F200 Console (200MHz default; stable at 250MHz)
GP2X F200 Power Adapter (was sold seperatly, unique to this system, has negative center power, does not charge batteries)
GP2X Cradle (rare) (USBx4, JTAG, SVIDEO, Audio) w/SVIDEO to RCA adapter; Fold-up USB keyboard; USB Joystick; Cradle power adapter for USB HDD support
Carrying Pouch, USB cable, original Stylus, 2 charged AAs (need 2000mA+), 8GB SDHC

$200 obo

Fixed link, but I guess no more interest in F200. Love that thing, though. Court won't take it instead of cash, go figure. Lousy speeding ticket. Oh, well.

bman said:
Fixed link, but I guess no more interest in F200. Love that thing, though. Court won't take it instead of cash, go figure. Lousy speeding ticket. Oh, well.

I'm interested as I recently bricked mine. Is this one still in good working order? Could you PM me some pictures of it? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
bman said:

I would be interested, not at the current price though. Would be happy with just the console, as I already have a F100 and want this for development. Should the price drop reasonably and you are stuck with it, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back