gp2x cradle new bought from Italy

Nice!

About the power supply for the BoB I own a F100 MK2 and use the official power adapter on it, works just great!
Need to try it on the F200 though...

rx_shorty said:
Nice!

About the power supply for the BoB I own a F100 MK2 and use the official power adapter on it, works just great!
Need to try it on the F200 though...

Yeah I was mistaken in the video I did. Did put some annotations on top of it later.
The F100 MK2 is supposed to be operate the cradle with mice and joysticks without attaching a power supply to the cradle. The 1st edition version does need to have a power supply attached to the cradle otherwise it just won't boot.

I tried my F100 1st edition and my F200.
- The F100 1st edition just slides in very easily, did have to remove the rubber protective pad from the bottom connector completely otherwise it would prevent the unit from sliding in completely. There seems to be no easy way to fold it back/away properly. Once removed no problem whatsoever.

- The F200 just slides in very easily, but also had to remove the rubber protective pad from the bottom connector.

The 1st edition F100 has an option in the settings (firmware 2.1.1) to activate USB Host and HID, this is not available in the regular F200 (firmware 4.1.1) to my knowlegde.

Video out (s-video) is very clear and crisp on my Samsung 26" TV, sound is good too. Connected a Logitech USB Rumblepad 2 and it worked great in Picodrive. I need to do some research which applications and emulators actually support USB gamepads. With the gp32x board down a lot of nice information on that is missing.

Back