.ZPC joy gp probs

blipped4

T03
Website
none
Yo all all just got a few games from joygp in .zpk format, So i thought ok sweet cheap games!But i open up the free launcher and go to file install i then install it and then Put the smc bavk into my gp ,I load up the free launcher and chosse any of the official games, yet they dont load ,can any one help?

You opened up free launcher and then went to file, install? Anyways, if you bought the games from JoyGP, then they shouldn't be in free launcher. You just go to Game and then it should appear there. What happens when you choose the game?

JoyGP games aren't loaded in free launcher. I don't think you know what free launcher is. What firmware are you using?

- Connect your GP32 and run PC-Link on your computer.

- Go to File.

- Go to Install.

- Find your zpk file you downloaded from JoyGP.

- Select that, and wait for it to install.

You should be done. If there's some type of error, re-download the ZPK file from JoyGP (you get unlimited downloads).

No its not that ive got it onto my smc and i turn on the gp32 and go to game the it says the game name so i press select but nothing happens?I noticed that when i actually installed the game it took ages unlik an .fxe

I've come to the conclusion that you are using a Warez copy of the game based on previous threads (different forums) and on chat sessions on mIRC in which people ask the same question and say that they downloaded the game for free. If you guys try out a WAREZ copy of a JOYGP game on your GP32, you'll encounter the same problem that blipped encountered.

Please don't support GP32 WAREZ

Back