Got My Gp2x Today

Fomit, how'd you get your GP2X connected to your computer? I haven't had any luck with getting the device recognized at all in Windows or Linux nor have other users posting to the gp2x Korean site.

Numinous...

I have a card reader as part of my laptop. You can also by them for fairly cheap. I payed ~$40 for a 6in1 at Staples when I was still in Canada.

I have yet to try the USB connection.
And I got a 4-in-1 for $15 at Staples. They are dirt cheap and a very simple solution to all of the different proprietary softwares and cables between devices that take memory cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, and if the software only worked on Windows YOU'D be willing to nix your entire hard drive, all your currently working software and join Billy's legions, I suppose.

Free Loli?? cool! ;)

∩___∩
   | ノ     ヽ
  /  ●   ● |
  |    ( _●_)  ミ 
 彡、   |∪|  、`\ 
/ __  ヽノ /´>  ) 
(___)   / (_/
 |      /  
 |  /\ \
 | /    )  )
 ∪    (  \
       \_)

GPH announced that those who preordered will get free TV cables to compensate for the delay.

???? Are you serious? Where did you get this information?

Will the European/US preorders also get the Case and the Screen protectors? :huh:

GPH announced that those who preordered will get free TV cables to compensate for the delay.  So, lolli is not all they've got.  :)

Do you have a link where they state this...?
Big deal. It's not like the rest of us will get it.
I'm not even in the preorder batch so why should I be bitter? I only ordered a week ago. I just mean that the extra items are only for Korean preorders so there's no need to get all excited about it.

Will the European/US preorders also get the Case and the Screen protectors? :huh:
I doubt that there will be any extras for euro/us buyers beyond what has already been promised (GP32Z preorders payed before October 1st gets free case. GBAX preorders might get a case and earphones depending on availability).

The case looks a little bulky for me. I've gotten a case for every handheld I've ever preordered, Gamegear, Normad, GBC, GBA, but I don't think I got one for my SP. Anyway, I never use them, I just make sure I have a screen protector of some-sort or wrap a shirt around it when I travel. But the lolly looks nice, I hope I get a Korean one.

Thanx,
Stan

During the few world wars it was rumored that they put something in the soldiers food and drink to keep thier spirits up and keep them happy.

Anybody thinking what I'm thinking about the free lolly?!?!?

Back