Got My Gp2x Today

Troubles :
- One of my SD cards (16MB) was are recognized. Other one (32MB) works just fine.
- I was not able to connect the device with win XP (did not try linux yet). At first it didn't even see the device, later windows found it but still did not know how to use it.
- The bugs mentioned in some other thread are still there as expected :)

What version of USB do you have?

Last edited by a moderator:
If GPH do not send the lolly pop inside the box, we might was well buy the lolly pop at the store. All just to have the gp2x lolly pop experience as the package is unpacked!

I'm sure if everyone wants to wait two more weeks, GBAX could rush-order some lollipops and pack one into each box.

That'll be a 5-quid surcharge.

I don't have enough money for the GP2x now...I guess I'll have to wait until Christmas :( *starts crying*

doesent saltpeter have the same effect as bromide? i seem to recall something about that

During the few world wars it was rumored that they put something in the soldiers food and drink to keep thier spirits up and keep them happy.

And also to suppress their sexual urges. I'll give the lollipop a miss just in case :D

OK interesting thought. If that same substance is in the lollypop and you starting eating it before playing with your GP2X wouldn't it just falsely make you happy with your new GP2X no matter what is wrong with it? :)

Back