Googling Your Username

I only get old rubbish forum posts from old forums :angry: I would of thought I would have got some more interesting results with the name onlinebacon <_< .

Anyway, this is my first post so I would like to say nice forums :)

onlinebacon

I only get old rubbish forum posts from old forums :angry: I would of thought I would have got some more interesting results with the name onlinebacon <_< .

onlinebacon
Hi, I love online bacon, it has helped out the listeners a lot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only get old rubbish forum posts from old forums  :angry:  I would of thought I would have got some more interesting results with the name onlinebacon  <_< .

onlinebacon
Hi, I love online bacon, it has helped out the listeners a lot. :)

As a dog, I love bacon!

Thank you, you've been a lovely audience!

Goodnight!

(no encores, they were crap!)

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny typing in your real name (NOT Your sn) and seeing what comes up on the google image search... I get this dude:

TomStorm.JPG

There a frog called the onionfrog...
The onionfrog is today under a severe threat of extermination and you can only find them in the south of Sweden. Most of the living time they spend at land besides their period of reproduction. The most alarming threat for the moment is the even more intensive agriculture and silviculture. Other human elements that affect their survival is the increasing of road networks and the following consequence of a higher number of cars, implantation of fish and crayfish which creates a competition situation and finally different sorts of dangerous pollutions. To save the onionfrogs existence we must prevent all these earlier mentioned factors, for example decrease the extension of agriculture and silviculture, road networks, pollutions and implantation of fish and crayfish.
thats rather strange.. and a bit cool...

But there is one other on the net who uses my name.. as i dont remeber posting in someones blog.. although it was about a game that i like and i was saying it was awesome.. so maybe it was me...
Other than that it just seems to be posts ive made on message boards...
all i get when i image search is my avatar...

Back