Googling Your Username

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
In a bizarre act of self interest I decided to google my forum name. It happens to be the alias I use for everything and google kicked back some interesting results, such as reviews for things on amazon that I have never owned. Posts on forums I'd forgotten about many moons ago and some very funny stuff on the old pages of this forum.

One such conversation pointed out that I'd dissapeared and sold my gp32 to join the zodiac community, ok so I did sell my gp32, but I didnt dissapear and I definately did not join the zodiac community.

Give it a try, see what happens!

Go on! I darez ya!

Bizzarly enough there's an italian woman who uses Lubidog, or used to....

I have this HORRIBLE feeling I know her too.... but that is a long and troublesome story..... :eek:

3 hits, 2 from gp32x forums, and one as follows(excert from some forum):

"Firefly1201
Unregistered guest

Posted on Wednesday, April 06, 2005 - 07:20 pm:
I have the Samsung HL-P4663W 46" DLP and a problem that I don't believe I've seen on here.
I can't get the closed captioning to work with cable. I don't even get the option in the Menu (it's grayed out).
The option comes up when the input is TV, but my cable comes through another input and for some reason, I can't get closed captioning.
Any advice?
"

Heck, I Don't even know what closed captioning is!

I get "Bible Verses Bingo", not a good start.

Some photos of things, from someone else called Bingo Jesus.

A band, which I seem to remember a couple of years ago had the number one stop when I googled my name.

Ah, it's me! Saying something about maths.

"I'm applying to do MMath, I wouldn't want to do anything else,

I'm thinking Warwick and Cambridge, and then Bristol, Durham, Reading and Manchester (or Bath) in no particular order.
Edit/Delete Message"

After that it's just idiotic things I've said on message boards (read "about uni cycling, Magic the Gathering, more maths, etc...")

Back