Google +

It defo needs some sort of groups I think, to discuss specific things.

I'm thinking a pandora group obviously

can someone please send me an invite?

my email is my username with the usual gmail part.

thanks in advance :)

Your profile is being reviewed.

Your profile was flagged for violating our Community Standards or Names Policy and is currently under review. Reviews are usually completed within a few days.

During this time, you will not be able to fully use Google services that require an active profile and your profile will not be visible to others.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Nothing wrong with my profile?

Your profile is being reviewed.

Your profile was flagged for violating our Community Standards or Names Policy and is currently under review. Reviews are usually completed within a few days.

During this time, you will not be able to fully use Google services that require an active profile and your profile will not be visible to others.

Nothing wrong with my profile?
you're claiming to be a gamecube or whatever, not listed under who you really are (or appear to be a real person etc) :p

they have to do it that way really, else anyone could name themselves apple and google would get sued for using apples copyrights without permission (as the content is being hosted on googles servers regardless of who uploaded it, isn't the legal system fun kids?)

There are quite a few Google+ members (that haven't been caught out by Google) named after companies or products. For example, once there was this random person named, Nintendo Entertainment who added me.

UPDATE: :(

Your profile has been suspended

After reviewing your profile, we have determined that some of the content (e.g. text, name) violates our Community Standards or our Names Policy. Please remember that we are currently limiting profiles to individuals and will be launching a profile for businesses and other entities later this year.

If you believe that your profile has been suspended in error or you have recently edited your profile to comply with our Community Standards and Names Policy please submit your profile for reconsideration.

Your profile will be reviewed again and we will lift the suspension if it complies with our Community Standards and Names Policy. Reviews are usually completed within a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive found a google music invite if somebody wants one PM me, I have 1 left so 1st come 1st serve but hopefully that person will then pass on the love and use at least one of their invites for the board if they want one,

If you PM me post here too so people know

Edit:says just for usa but working fine for me in UK with no proxy etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive found a google music invite if somebody wants one PM me, I have 1 left so 1st come 1st serve but hopefully that person will then pass on the love and use at least one of their invites for the board if they want one,

pokeparadox gmail ... gimme gmusic please! :p

pokeparadox gmail ... gimme gmusic please! :p
sent

hope it works

Back