Goodbye

This seams only to familiar, this happened to the DC emulation scene. I warn you know do not drive a wedge between veterans and newbie’s it leads to bad feeling, flaming etc. within the community. Evil Cartman put it well, we were all Newbie’s once (after all it’s the flow of newbie’s that’s keeps a scene growing)
If you feel you have to sell up and ship out over something like this then I guess it’s your choice and the forums and the scene will miss you. Au Revoir. :)

C'mon you can always visit the hard-core (that doesn't include me :() GP32's at Mirc

I'm a n00b today and maybe i'll start a emulator next day. Don't forgot that even n00bs can learn give
us a change!!!!!

Thanks for the sentiment but the gp32 is on ebay. Maybe I'll buy another one at some far flung point, and I know I'll still drop in to check the latest news occasionally

laters.

We will deal with newbies. Most hopefully will read the FAQ. Any others will have topics redirected to the FAQs and locked, and we'll make sure it doesn't take over the board. Perhaps a veteran's forum is in order, a remember seeing one on an older set of boards I frequented.

Luckily (or perhaps not) it was gp32emu that was linked in the PCZone article, so newbies will be making a bee-line for that site.

I'm a n00b today and maybe i'll start a emulator next day. Don't forgot that even n00bs can learn give
us a change!!!!!
I'm guessing thats meant to say chance but i heartily agree. I don't think I'd quite class myself as a noob any more but i still get most things wrong... :D

Can I just put In that I have read every FAQ that I can get my hands on, and I have been reading the boards every night since I discovered this place.
And look at my post count.

SUMMARY: Not all of us n00bs are GBA mad, spammy AOLers :)

I know what he means, though.
A lot of nice forums have been flooded by n00bs asking for roms, etc.

But this forum is much nicer and better moderated than any other forum I know. I don't think that will be a big problem.

At least stay until it REALLY gets annoying here (which I think won't happen!)

Back