Good Gaming For 'casual' Times (short Playtime, Relaxing)?

lubidog said:
Nope, he acted like a know-it-all arse and was rude to a mod.
There is a lot more to this story than most people are aware of :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway back to topic --

Neo Turf Masters (NGPC or mame) and League Bowling on Mame4all or Neogeo are excellent for a quick blast (although 10mins might end up being 1hr if not careful!!)

Orkie said:
lubidog said:
Nope, he acted like a know-it-all arse and was rude to a mod.
There is a lot more to this story than most people are aware of :p.

Then why don't you clear up 'the story' for all of us rather than complaining about the injustice of it all repeatedly?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cos there wasn't any more to it than what happened in the thread in question. I was also lurking in the slipzone or whatever it was called and read what orkie wrote about me and the others that were sickened by Sam's assault on Warmandfluffy But who cares?

At the time, so many of us were fed up about coming here and having every post seized upon by a know-it-all-wiki-reading brat who was SO desperate to try to prove how clever he was at all times! There was nothing else 'behind the scenes'.

But Sam was also okay. He helped lots of people, wrote a great game and was often very funny. And this is only a forum, not the thought police HQ. So I would love to see him allowed back here under his proper moniker. Cos he's here anyway...

I don't remember slagging you off in Slipzone. I had never even been there until a few days after the ban (and I rarely go there now). Maybe on #gp2xdev I did, but who haven't I moaned about on there? ;). There is more to the story, but I won't post it because it would almost certainly get me banned too (though maybe if you ask on IRC, you may find somebody who knows a bit more).

Hey skeezix, didn't see ya around for a while ... glad to hear you're doing fine. I'm not a father myself but I used to take care of my 2 younger siblings all the time, so know how tiring it can be :p

"Transplant" on uae4all and "Mario VS Donkey Kong" via gpSP, altho runs a tad bit slow at times - it's what I used to play during lunch breaks at work :)

"SunSpire"

For a homebrew game I really feel snake on dope rules for fast bursts of a good time.

As far as emulation goes Tetris for NES is allways a great wam bam thank you ma'm!

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Twinkle Star Sprites
Tetris Attack
Shanghai
Magical Drop

Back