Gp2X F100 (Mk2) For Sale Boxed

irefan

Still Fresh
Hello,

I am selling a GP2X F100 MK2 which is in excellent condition. The plastic screen protector is still on. It is in full working condition, and it has barely been used. Cosmetically it is in excellent condition (no scratch marks, hardly any scuff marks).

It comes with:
GP2X unit
Box
User manual
CD user manual
Data connection cable
Fabric case
Wrist lanyard

Let me know if you are interested, I will put on ebay for official transaction and for peace of mind.

Shaun said:
How much?

Hey Shaun,

There's a good deal on Ebay £35 (buy it now) + other accessories, check it out, for mine I would like £55 cash.

link below

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GP2X-handheld-console-LINUX-/200470129587?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item2eacf36bb3

Irefan

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks so much for the heads-up. :) I think this is less than what I sold my GP2X for a few years back. I'm going to be so glad to get one again. :D You've made my day. I wish you the best of luck with selling your GP2X.

Shaun said:
Wow, thanks so much for the heads-up. :) I think this is less than what I sold my GP2X for a few years back. I'm going to be so glad to get one again. :D You've made my day. I wish you the best of luck with selling your GP2X.

I'm glad I got you a good deal.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back