Goity's April Fool

Goity said:
atomicthumbs said:
http://gbax.com/pandora/preorder.html

Found the real link!!!

Edit:

WOO FIRST PREORDER *dances*

Nobody listen to this idiot; he's just trying to rickroll you. The preorder page is down currently but maybe it'll be back up in a bit, but perhaps not; maybe the first 100 have gone. Oh well, better luck next time to all those who didn't get in on the preorder.

Goity, this is a BLATANT April Fool's joke, and you should know, since you're the one making it up. If anyone actually falls for it, I think we should ban them. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The internet version of putting clingfilm on the toilet seat.

Yrx said:
Goity said:
atomicthumbs said:

Found the real link!!!

Edit:

Nobody listen to this idiot; he's just trying to rickroll you. The preorder page is down currently but maybe it'll be back up in a bit, but perhaps not; maybe the first 100 have gone. Oh well, better luck next time to all those who didn't get in on the preorder.

Goity, this is a BLATANT April Fool's joke, and you should know, since you're the one making it up. If anyone actually falls for it, I think we should ban them. :p

I don't see why he'd bother posting that in a thread where we're talking about the actual preorder; that's just lame. People could be really disappointed if they think they have another chance at getting one early, and then their hopes are crushed by atomicthumbs. You bad, bad man. Shame on you!

The internet version of putting clingfilm on the toilet seat.

How bitter are you? I didn't even think you wre interested in Pandora; obviously you're just a skank.

x68000 said:
If it's past midday, then the joke is over!
This is an international forum, please respect the local time differences.

Goity said:
The preorder page is down currently but maybe it'll be back up in a bit, but perhaps not; maybe the first 100 have gone. Oh well, better luck next time to all those who didn't get in on the preorder.
If it were down, it would give us some other error than a 404. That's not how web servers work; they don't delete pages under excessive load.

Goity said:
That was not a Rickroll.

A rickroll is when you fool somebody into viewing the music video of Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. There's a more in-depth report here.

atomicthumbs said:
A rickroll is when you fool somebody into viewing the music video of Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. There's a more in-depth report here.

Man, that is really sick! You shouldn't do that to people. :blink:

b_o_b said:
x68000 said:
If it's past midday, then the joke is over!
This is an international forum, please respect the local time differences.

please respect my ass

did you not read the post correctly? "IF, it is past midday"

Plus you are within europe, so what do you have to biatch about?

It's genuine!

Well done, Goity. I was too late! Hope you enjoy your Pandora and post PICS ASAP!

Goity said:
I don't see why he'd bother posting that in a thread where we're talking about the actual preorder; that's just lame.
I wouldn't. I'm not a troll.

whiskthecat said:
This thread makes me sad that we didn't receive any real Pandora news today. :(
If we did, we all would've assumed it wqas fake.

atomicthumbs said:

Found the real link!!!

Edit:

I bet you can't guess who hates you.

imec said:
I bet you can't guess who hates you.
Captain Birdseye?

birdseye.jpg

;)

Wether it's fake or not is irrelevant. The fact of the matter that this has turned into a cruel sick joke, posting multiple links and raising the hopes (knowing it's april fools can only absorb so much of that hope) of us so madly desperate to get a Pandora, and then stabbing us in the hearts when we find out it's a fake/dead link. :p

Back