Site/Repo Server Issues

rError

Over the past week or so I've noticed that openpandora.org has been unstable. Both boards.openpandora.org and repo.openpandora.org were down for over an hour 2 or 3 days ago.

Now repo.openpandora.org is giving me a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable, but the boards seam to be working.

Is the server being moved, upgraded, repaired, ect? Anyone else noticing a fluctuation in uptime?

EDIT:

As of right now (8:27pm EDT, Aug 10) repo.openpandora.org is somewhat working. I refresh the page, it loads, 5 minutes later it won't load. Sometimes when it does load, it takes more than 30 seconds for the entire page to show. Also checked all my connections, doesn't seam to be anything on my end.

EDIT2:

Ok.... for some reason when I edited my post the first time, the site created a new forum topic all together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Repo's mostly up when I try to use it. Searching is getting very slow, but I guess that's not surprising with the amount of uploads it's got now.

From reports we've had before, people in your part of the world tend to be more critical though, so I suspect I have a better connection between here and Germany than you do to Germany. Really shouldn't be the case given the way the internet works and the small traffic we're talking about

(That didn't used to be the case, by the way - a few years ago it was always quicker to access the east coast of America than it was to access stuff on the continent, but I guess we've got more cables across the channel these days)

Can we stop talking about repo problems in 10 different posts? Can't you just make a single thread to talk about this? This is the third one I see in the last hour. 

There are repo mirrors, by the way, 

Back