Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Level 7 Violence

• Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers

• Level 9 - Cocytus Treachery

• Total voters

So far I'm the first to wind up in Purgatory, which I got a High in. I also got a High in Level 8 - the Malebolge. That was pretty close. :p

Purgatory said:
You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Sentinel said:
So far I'm the first to wind up in Purgatory, which I got a High in. I also got a High in Level 8 - the Malebolge. That was pretty close. :p

Purgatory said:
You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
you are christian, repent for yours sins, acknowledge God exists and will never have sex before marriage? Oh, and you plan to never give or recieve oral sex? God, woman are really gonna love you :rolleyes:

sam fisher said:
Mr. Sentinel said:

Purgatory said:
you are christian, repent for yours sins, acknowledge God exists and will never have sex before marriage? Oh, and you plan to never give or recieve oral sex? God, woman are really gonna love you :rolleyes:
That's women, sinnar

It's late and I don't really understand the answers (I've not gotten around to reading Inferno yet), but for what it's worth:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | Extreme
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Extreme
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

CODE
The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

It's actually not as hard as you think it is to get to Purgatory guys.

edit: The only things I did wrong was have sex before marriage. Have anal and oral sex, have depressing thoughts, harm myself, over indulge.
As long as you answer in a repentent sounding way, it doesn't really treat you that bad.

Level 4

Purgatory Repenting Believers Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate
Level 2 Lustful Very High
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics High
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Low

Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 2 | High
Level 3 | Very High
Level 4 | High
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very High

With an "extreme" Heretics rating too... I'm not sure whether to be proud or not... I'm thinking yes :)

Squidge said:
You do anal? :eek:

Hmmm, give or receive? ;)
Hanz? Probably the latter :p

I do like how he felt the need to tell everone that he's had sex (oral AND anal) before marriage. He's like that skinny dude from "Road Trip":

Nurse: "Have any of you had sex in the past 24 hours?"
skinny weird dude: "I did! WITH A GIRL!!!!"

<3 that movie :wub:

sam fisher said:
Mr. Sentinel said:

Purgatory said:
I'm probably more Pagan than Christian. I think there is a single God though. And how many people do you know that don't want oral?

To be honest, I think The Forces That Be™ are being nice to me because they know I'm such a heretic.

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Exophase said:
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
Peaceful yet sad? No sex then?

sam fisher said:
Exophase said:

Peaceful yet sad? No sex then?

No cigar. ;)

Yorper said:
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.
Good job im not a Christian then isnt it else i'd most likely be screwed if i truely believed this stuff and took it seriously :p

And FYI, I'm neither Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Seikh or Jew ;)

Are you a part of:

Agnosticism,
Atheism,
Wicca,

Ajivika,
Ayyavazhi,
Jainism,
Panth,
Taoism,
Confucianism,
Shinto,
Yiguandao,
Chondogyo,
Caodaism,
Atenism,
Mithraism,
Manichaeism,
Yazdânism,
Orphism,
or...

African Traditional Mythology,
European mythology,
Near-Eastern Traditional Mythology,
Native American Mythology,
Pacific or Pacific-Islander Mythology?

I'm curious as to why this is so closely related to Greek Mythology. It makes me not take so seriously. I usually expect the three main religions' beliefs to be similar.

It also makes a good argument for evolutionists and such, making it seem as if all religions "develop" and don't just get sent down to earth by a prophet.

^ What? Ah, who cares now. i didn't realise this was still going on. On the subject of being Heretics, everyone is a heretic, some more so than others. I for one and quite outspoken about my hatred for all things religious, making me probably the biggest Heretic here. Like it was said further up on this page, I do believe in something but not what everyone is praying to and so I hate religion and take it all as myth or non-fiction. Anyway...not wanting to start a religious discussion as we all know what happens when that appears on these boards but knowing me I've opened up the flood gates.

*Ducks for cover*

Back