Gngeo And Mame4All Help

kev187

Ok

Neither of these is working for me and with lots of searching I get nothing straight forward (please help) mame4all is telling me there are no compaitble roms? DO they need to be someplace special on the card? GnGeo I have all the old files from my GP2x Gngeo (bios ect) (all legally aquired by me... just to cover things) I put all the GP2x files in a folder & tried to follow what Gngeo was asking me on start up & it sort of freaked out & had my SD card ligth going crazy?

Can someone point me to some links to get these two emulators up & running on my new Pandora?

Sorry for being so new & please do not jump all over me. Veteran gamer here.. I ask questions & I learn.

For Mame4All, your ROMs need to be placed on your SD card in /Pandora/appdata/Mam4All/roms. As long as you have the proper Mame 0.34 romset, you'll be fine.

For GnGeo, the GP2X romset (with the separate GFX files) doesn't work well on the Pandora port. You should first make sure to get the GnGeo 0.8 beta from the forums here, then you'll need a recent set of Neo Geo roms.

Link to GnGeo 0.8 Beta 1

goldenegg said:
For Mame4All, your ROMs need to be placed on your SD card in /Pandora/appdata/Mam4All/roms. As long as you have the proper Mame 0.34 romset, you'll be fine.

For GnGeo, the GP2X romset (with the separate GFX files) doesn't work well on the Pandora port. You should first make sure to get the GnGeo 0.8 beta from the forums here, then you'll need a recent set of Neo Geo roms.

Link to GnGeo 0.8 Beta 1

Thanks I got mame4all working, Ill mess with GNgeo, i got roms all over, maybe I can pull the roms from Mame for my mac & play with them on here?>

OK BIG QUESTION, ONCE I LOAD A GAME IN MAME4ALL, HOW IN THE HECK DO I EXIT OUT OF IT BACK TO MAME??? i AM ABOUT TO RESET MY PANDORA TO GET OUT OF AIRBUSTER?

Last edited by a moderator:
You press ESC (Fn + Q) to back out of a game. That's a common keypress for Pandora software, so get used to it :)

goldenegg said:
You press ESC (Fn + Q) to back out of a game. That's a common keypress for Pandora software, so get used to it :)

I got impatient and reset the Pandora

Last edited by a moderator:
Back