Gmenu2x On F200

fev

Still Fresh
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked already but i've searched and its ot coming up.
I have just received my f200 and put in my existing sd card. gmenu2x loads and all looks well but as soon as i select an emu, it gives me the file stucture, but doesn't load the emu without further selection.

Any ideas?

Cheers guys.
Phil

fev said:
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked already but i've searched and its ot coming up.
I have just received my f200 and put in my existing sd card. gmenu2x loads and all looks well but as soon as i select an emu, it gives me the file stucture, but doesn't load the emu without further selection.

Any ideas?
Cheers guys.
Phil

I'm guessing you're loading the "Games" item on the "applications" menu.

Use the Right and Left trigger keys to navigate over to emulators/games... but first, hit select, then tell gmenu2x to search for applications.. You should find your installed emus in "found gpe". You've have to move them over manually to the emulation menu tab

Last edited by a moderator:
Done all that, they were already there on my f100. but now, the 2x doesn't seen to be able to find them even tho it is the same card and i've changed nothing.

Cheers
P

fev said:
Done all that, they were already there on my f100. but now, the 2x doesn't seen to be able to find them even tho it is the same card and i've changed nothing.

Cheers
P
No clue, sorry, I'm an F200 newb...

I do know that "explorer" is busted and drops out to menu. Can you create new menu items?

yeah, gonna give it a go from scratch and see what hapens.

P

I honestly don't think it works too well on f200 untill orkie, dj wills or someone optomizes it...

Works fine for me. Just found this the other day, makes things soo much easier.
garzyboi said:
I honestly don't think it works too well on f200 untill orkie, dj wills or someone optomizes it...

narmak said:
Works fine for me. Just found this the other day, makes things soo much easier.
garzyboi said:

It's working great for me on my F200, "Explorer" crashing back to menu is the only problem I have so far. (Touchscreen support would be nice for a future version)

Ditto, plugged in the gmenu2x sd card I used for my F100 and no problem at all.

Back