Give Me Something That Works

pedro01

Still Fresh
Totally new to this game ! got my son a GP2X (over clocked 266 ver) and i want to get some game running for xmas day, can someone give me a step by step guide to loading some of the more reliable well developed games. I have a 1GB sd card and nice new GP2X but help?? :eek:

Not to be a pedantic assh*le, But a little please or thank you would`nt go amiss. I know you need help, But a little netiquette can help too.

Thanks.

Flame on.

Btw: This is to the original poster.

Hope you get the help you need.

Trooper

Thanks for the quick response, one and all.....i have visited the link for the new starts, information overload for my brain, all i am looking for at the moment is a little step by step guide of selecting lets say quake or doom and getting it to run for xmas day, then it is down to my son who will be more able to decipher all the information available. Really appreciate all the help available.........and i amsure my son will

It probably comes preloaded with Vektar and/or the Payback demo.

Just turn it on and choose the "Game" option and then choose "nand disk" and then start Vektar if you really want to have something to show him right away without any work.

After all, you said he will be able to figure out the rest after he gets it.

Back