Im Noob And I Donw Know Wut To Do

faulttt

Still Fresh
Copy zLauncher.gpu and the directory zLauncher into the ROOT (!) of your SD card.
No other directory will work. You can safely delete the zLauncher.exe (Windows) and
zLauncher (Linux) files on the SD card - its only needed for Windows/Linux.

The GnuBoy directory is a (working) example of the new ROM starting ability
(see Emulator section).

Starting zLauncher.gpu will enable the new menu (no write on the NAND will happen)
for the time the GP2x stays on. Permanently changing the menu will come in the next
versions.

When you want to quit the menu, go to Utility->Quit

this is what the readme installation thing says, the only problem is i dont know what the hell it is talking about, ive never tampered with these parts of my computer. sp can someone give me a step by step guide on how to do this?
its like having a gun and ammo but not knowing how to reload

The root of the SD card is the first folder. It's telling you to put

zLauncher.gpu and the folder
zLauncher

onto your SD card.

But it all seems really straighforward to me... :S
IF you give up on this, I suggest Gmenu2X, it is a rockin' menu replacement for the GP2X :)

i stilll dont get it, just explain it to me like u would an average person that never touched parts of his cpu that this program is tampering with

sam fisher posted on Oct 6 2006 at 07:04 PM said:
Where does a CPU enter into it? A CPU is a small chip inside the GP2x...
Shut up Sam.

All you do is buy a card reader (if you don't have one already), connect it over USB, insert your card and drag-and-drop the file 'zLauncher.gpu' and the directory 'zLauncher' into the drive that appears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hinata_lover posted on Oct 6 2006 at 10:52 AM said:
i stilll dont get it, just explain it to me like u would an average person that never touched parts of his cpu that this program is tampering with

Copy the zlauncher folder to your SD card so it looks like this:

SD CARD:

Zlauncher>zlauncher.gpu

God, man, this stuff isn't exactly brain surgery, and it sure as hell ain't rocket science. It's simple stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back