Girls!!!

Shalayim ;)

(Now go watch Coupling "The woman with 3 breasts")

A long while ago there were a few gender polls - i.e. when the board was still only ~1000 members last, I think - and there was a grand total of 1 girls, 2 miscellaneous. And about 30 guys who voted at the time... Maybe its time for a re-count, but I suspect the results would be roughly the same.

Though that said, I do know a few girls who were darn impressed by the GP at various times. Just not impressed enough to buy one.

mattmagoo posted on May 4 2004 at 07:57 PM said:
FUNBAGS

but if u were a woman u wudnt fancy a woman.

Thats like a woman saying, id love to be a man and make another mans arse hurt (as unrude as i could make it), and ure a bloke and ure finking, thats just wrong
Nah im sayin if i was in a womans ody for a day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PinkSpider posted on May 4 2004 at 08:05 PM said:
Only real gamer girl I know is Liandra (SCMGames) The girl I want to be with plays games tho. Although im better than her :p
Sounds familiar, im a similar situation altho im not sure i wanna be with her tho but shes a reall good mate, i still kick her ass at street fighter, altho she wins hands down at racing games, apart from snes mario kart.

Twimfy posted on May 4 2004 at 06:49 PM said:
This is all too nerdy to comprehend.
NUBAR? Nerded Up Beyond All Recognition? Anyways, I think the only females that would be on the board would be those who are the wives of other board members. Those women probably had their husband buy the GP32 for them and they eventually gained interest.

Back