• A girl pretending to be a guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not of this world, a hermaphrodite, or just plain weird

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Tobriand

Website
Visit site
I've been pretty much assuming most people here are blokes, but just wondering - how many girls are there who actually own a GP32 and mess about here?

We've had age, we've had systems... we've even had pets!
Now its time to find out about sexes :)

don't think you'll be finding any girl on this page buddy.

might wanna hit up the local rave warehouse instead...

Doesn't surprise me... just wondering. In this day and age, assumption is never a good idea (some B-movie termed it "The mother of all f***ups" - which is a pretty good asessment of it)
Still, in this case, it was right - no (or very very few who haven't seen the poll yet) girls here atm...

LOL :p

GP32 = techie unit. Very few girls have probably bought it. If it achieved GBA-like popularity, things might be different :D

I voted "Not of this world, a hermaphrodite, or just plain weird" Because I just dont care. Race or Gender or anything like that doesnt matter. But I doubt any girls would want a cool toy like a gp32. I dont know why, maybe because the color of it doesnt go with their finger nail polish.

But I doubt any girls would want a cool toy like a gp32. I dont know why, maybe because the color of it doesnt go with their finger nail polish.

now THAT'S a troll :p

I'm a woman, pretending to be a bloke, pretending to be a fish, pretending to be a can of beans...

Honest....

But I doubt any girls would want a cool toy like a gp32. I dont know why, maybe because the color of it doesnt go with their finger nail polish.

now THAT'S a troll :p

I'm a woman, pretending to be a bloke, pretending to be a fish, pretending to be a can of beans...

Honest....
I believe you. :D

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back