Gigas-engine 0.6.5 Released

I will be able to host soon, my server is down right now , getting it upgraded ( its sittin in the other room, yes I run one out of my house )
dont know my bandwith, but it should be uber high

give me a bit tho to straighten things out

and o ya , thx a million for making it the MS Paint pink
love ya , in a distant internet way... ;)

~Octavious

he he
love the gp32_console icon
woot

I'll mirror the .zip if you want :) got some spare room on my space :)

PM me tonight or tomorrow morning 'cos I have to leave now and I'll surely forget :p

(I could host a small site too, but I have no time to build one ;))

Cant b bothered at the moment to load 0/6/5 on my smc to remember the exact problem, but it just wont start up, i get a page of .dat files and such then it just doesnt work so im usign 0.6 at the moment

just out of curiosity, in 0.6.5 can multiple tilesets b used on the same map coz i was goona add sum text to my game by using hotspots

mattmagoo - i think the problem is your game isnt in a subfolder, the Gigas Browser at the start should be used to select what folder the game content is in, that way you can have more than one game.

i suspect you put all the game data, such as the .dat files into the GPMM\GIGAS\ folder.

when they need to be in GPMM\GIGAS\DEMO\ (well, thats where my demo would go).

hope that explains it

yup, the menu is a tiny 8x8 graphic built into the engine, i'll make it a custom graphic if you want?

im working on a game atm with pre-rendered backdrops ;) i knew that multiple tile-set thing would come in handy somewhere

Back