Gift Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had A better idea to sperm. how about a herbie hancock cd and and a yamaha midi system. Might break the bank but if a girl gave me that I WOULD. I no your the guy and shes the girl but It might be reversible.

Just my two euros worth

Well, I was watching The Tweeni....I mean [Insert Generic Adults TV Show] earlier, and it seems that making a present is good when you are low on the green stuff, as was demonstrated when they made an absoloutly magnificent card out of twigs and leaves.

So in conclusion... i propose the vibrator.

€ is the euro sign. You americans are a bit dense arent you?

Yeah... damn us americans for not knowing something about a country across the fucking ocean... Do you know what kind of people live in Lebanon Valley, you pretentious British asshole? Oh, you don't? Well, fuck you then... And stop trying to lump everybody in a single country together... That's called stereotyping... The fact that one of us doesn't know something doesn't mean nobody else from the same general area does either. Even if it did, it's not like we use Euros, so how the hell would we know?

Last edited by a moderator:
€ is the euro sign. You americans are a bit dense arent you?

Yeah... damn us americans for not knowing something about a country across the fucking ocean... Do you know what kind of people live in Lebanon Valley, you pretentious British asshole? Oh, you don't? Well, fuck you then... And stop trying to lump everybody in a single country together... That's called stereotyping... The fact that one of us doesn't know something doesn't mean nobody else from the same general area does either. Even if it did, it's not like we use Euros, so how the hell would we know?
Lebanonians.
That's like saying we weren't in September 11th, why should we care?
You really should know what currency the British use, it's not as though we're an unheard of country.
With American's it's not stereotyping... for a good deal of them it's true.

Yeah, that's right... you SHOULDN'T care about 9/11 because we brought it on ourselves with all our stupid cold war bullshit. We also put Saddam in his position of power. We supported Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban when the Soviets invaded... We either directly caused or helped to cause most of our own problems that still exist today, so you shouldn't care about 9/11. But that doesn't change the fact that we don't have any reason to know the symbol for the currency of a country across the ocean. And no, not quite... not Lebanonians... Whether or not that's even a word, I'm not sure, but I doubt it... However, that's not what I meant... Since you're not the one who made the stupid comment, I'm not pissed at you. But I was referring to the Amish and "Pennsylvania Dutch(All amish are PA Dutch, but not all PA Dutch, which basically consists of people with German ancestry, are amish).

By the way, to further prove my point, you know that Russia exists, but do you know their currency or the symbol they use for it? What about China? Afghanistan? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Ukraine? Nigeria? Lithuania? Somalia? I'm sure you've heard of all of these countries before, but that doesn't mean that you know what kind of money they use. And just because our governments are in bed with each other, that doesn't mean that so are the people. So it makes perfect sense for someone from america to not know the symbol for British Pounds. Just for the record though, I already knew the symbols for both the Euro and the Pound.

Yeah, that's right... you SHOULDN'T care about 9/11 because we brought it on ourselves with all our stupid cold war bullshit. We also put Saddam in his position of power. We supported Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban when the Soviets invaded... We either directly caused or helped to cause most of our own problems that still exist today, so you shouldn't care about 9/11. But that doesn't change the fact that we don't have any reason to know the symbol for the currency of a country across the ocean. And no, not quite... not Lebanonians... Whether or not that's even a word, I'm not sure, but I doubt it... However, that's not what I meant... Since you're not the one who made the stupid comment, I'm not pissed at you. But I was referring to the Amish and "Pennsylvania Dutch(All amish are PA Dutch, but not all PA Dutch, which basically consists of people with German ancestry, are amish).

By the way, to further prove my point, you know that Russia exists, but do you know their currency or the symbol they use for it? What about China? Afghanistan? Iraq? Saudi Arabia? Ukraine? Nigeria? Lithuania? Somalia? I'm sure you've heard of all of these countries before, but that doesn't mean that you know what kind of money they use. And just because our governments are in bed with each other, that doesn't mean that so are the people. So it makes perfect sense for someone from america to not know the symbol for British Pounds. Just for the record though, I already knew the symbols for both the Euro and the Pound.
Roubles
Renminbi
hryvnya
Nigerian naira
Lithuanian litas
Somali shilling

And Pounds Sterling is one of the world's major currencies.

Yeah, I'm so sure you just knew those... But if you did without having to look them up, congratulations... Our school systems suck... but I also asked for the symbols, which you haven't shown me.

Yeah, I'm so sure you just knew those... But if you did without having to look them up, congratulations... Our school systems suck... but I also asked for the symbols, which you haven't shown me.
Unfortunately my character map doesn't have those currencies, whereas yours does have £.

Yeah, I know it does, but what's your point? Just cuz it's there doesn't mean I know what the hell it's a symbol for. I also said I already knew what a pound was. And how do you know for a fact that every single american knows what the hell a character map is or even how to access it? And anyway, you're on this thing called the internet. I'm sure there's a picture of each of them SOMEWHERE.

That guy didn't know what the symbol for a Euro is! It must mean that all Americans don't know what the symbol is, and not knowing such a vastly important thing in a country thousands of miles away is a travesty!

I'd honestly like for you to give me a situation in which not already knowing the symbol for a Euro would make a difference other than the monolithic task of looking it up on Google.

Anyway, not all Americans are the same. Secondly, claiming that it is true that Americans are stupid, which is why you believe that they are, you prove yourself to be a total jackass with the intelligence of a three year old who says," It is because it is." Furthermore, whether or not Americans are actually stupid is irrelevant to the fact that you are a prejeduced asshole that should shut the fuck up, because it's still stereotyping.

Most Americans are stupid.... The Americans on here are usually pretty okay, but a lot of Americans are stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back