Gift Ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A crappin', pukin', noise makin', house breakin', money takin' baby.

The gift that keeps on giving.

Well seeing as it's a bit late to order anything online what about a Sunshine Buddy from Argos
They nod their heads a bit like those nodding dogs for cars but more gently. They are powered by a solar panel at the front and can hold reminder cards. They were originally part of a Japanese range of toys made for well being. Plus they are only £6.99. ;)

Other than that try some other type of Japanese cute as it's quite popular at the moment. Pucca, Hello Kitty etc.. You can get note books and stationary from Woolworths and bags and accessories from Clairs Accessories.

I have one of those! I got my girlfriend a cat one that waves its paw and rocks its head...

you can find them on jbox.com I like the all gold cat one.

If I had ten pounds I would buy ten pounds worth of Yorkies! Man I love that candy bar! people in the States are sometimes afraid to eat it because it says not for girls on the wrapper. I've seen plenty of family members refuse to eat it because of that. I Think they are the best choclate ever! I bet she can use it on days when she needs chocolate... ummm yeah ....

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had ten pounds I would buy ten pounds worth of Yorkies! Man I love that candy bar! people in the States are sometimes afraid to eat it because it says not for girls on the wrapper. I've seen plenty of family members refuse to eat it because of that. I Think they are the best choclate ever! I bet she can use it on days when she needs chocolate... ummm yeah ....

OMG I don't think I've ever seen anyone get so excited over chocolate. Tell me were you masterbating while you wrote this? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back