Ghostbusters Gp2x Port (more Of A Rewrite...) V0.01

Gadget posted on Oct 15 2006 at 08:46 PM said:
Hi,

This is just a quick update to let you know I haven't forgotten about it ;) I have been mad busy with work and other commitments for the last 2 weeks (infact, the last few months...)

It's almost ready. I need to finish the final battle, difficulty adjustments, and the streamer collision. Pretty much everything else is done.

Thanks for the update Gadget, just wanted to make a couple of suggestions.

These might be a bit of work to do, but add to the experience.

On the driving segments of the game how about having the lights flashing on Ecto-1.

When you arrive at a job to catch a ghost it would be nice to see the back half of Ecto-1 parked up outside the building. I'm sure on the original 8-bit games this was the case. Then on the occasions when there is no ghost there you used to see the ghostbusters putting there gear back in the car.

Still playing version 1 on the odd occassion I get a break at work, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Batman2 posted on Oct 15 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
Gadget posted on Oct 15 2006 at 08:46 PM said:
Hi,

This is just a quick update to let you know I haven't forgotten about it ;) I have been mad busy with work and other commitments for the last 2 weeks (infact, the last few months...)

It's almost ready. I need to finish the final battle, difficulty adjustments, and the streamer collision. Pretty much everything else is done.

Thanks for the update Gadget, just wanted to make a couple of suggestions.

These might be a bit of work to do, but add to the experience.

On the driving segments of the game how about having the lights flashing on Ecto-1.

When you arrive at a job to catch a ghost it would be nice to see the back half of Ecto-1 parked up outside the building. I'm sure on the original 8-bit games this was the case. Then on the occasions when there is no ghost there you used to see the ghostbusters putting there gear back in the car.

Still playing version 1 on the odd occassion I get a break at work, lol.

Hehe, both of those were on my list already! Good to see we are on the same wave length =D

Any updates Gadget...?

Would be great to be playing a final release for christmas. =D

Any updates Gadget...?

Would be great to be playing a final release for christmas. =D

Sorry, I have been busy, ill, and busy... I will spend a bit of time on it tomorrow. It's almost there, but the final battle bit might have to wait until XMAS.

Back