Ghost in the machine??

animator75

Website
Visit site
Is this the final proof that Microsoft has struck a deal with the darker forces?? ;)

The other day when I turned on my XBOX it as usual automaticly turned on my TV (It sends a wakeup signal using the scart cabel) But there was no picture. I messed with my remote for about 20 minutes but could come up with no solution to the problem. Finally I looked at the back of my TV only to discover that my XBOX was NOT even connected to my TV, it was my DreamCast that was plugged in, the XBOX scart cabel was just hanging there!! Quite weird! I have tried this many times since but nothing happens..

ah ha ha, actually.. it was me.

I like to sneak into people's houses and do strange things to the backs of their televisions. Nothing to be alarmed about, please continue on about your business as usual.

Strange that none of us saw you, we were 4 people staring at the TV. Perhaps you are very fast or transparent. Anyway thanks for clearing it up :D Feel free to stop by again, but if you want coffee I need to be notified at least 15 minutes in advance :)

Ah, that's just typical for Micro$oft. They try to take over the market no matter how.
Your XBox even turned on your TV (to take over the market and show that it is much stronger and better than any other console) without being connected.

Why do you wonder :lol:

I think I'm gonna open my XBOX and unplug that "MindControlDevice MkII" That I am sure is hidden in there somewhere. :)

Edit:
Perhaps I should stop watching Cronenberg movies like VideoDrome and ExistenZ...

"Death to videodrome! Long live the new flesh!!"

i walked over to my tv the other day...pressed the power button....
AND MY TV CAME ON....nothing to do with microsoft....
at least i don't think it is.....is it?

have you noticed the price of the PS2 is more than an X-Box even thow the PS2 is much older / been out for longer? :D Goes to show PS2 is still Selling strong and they dont need to drop prices yet hehe... Also The Gamecube you can buy Two of them now for the price of 1 PS2 and its not even been out that long hehe...

*Starts Chanting* "Long Live PS2.... PS2 Kicks Ass" B)

have you noticed the price of the PS2 is more than an X-Box even thow the PS2 is much older / been out for longer? :D Goes to show PS2 is still Selling strong and they dont need to drop prices yet hehe... Also The Gamecube you can buy Two of them now for the price of 1 PS2 and its not even been out that long hehe...

*Starts Chanting* "Long Live PS2.... PS2 Kicks Ass" B)
Yeah, PS2 Rules because it has DDR (screw ultramix!)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also The Gamecube you can buy Two of them now for the price of 1 PS2 and its not even been out that long hehe...
Hmm... yes.... but a Game Cube costs around £39 to make, so they actually make profit on that one. And can therefore afford to keep prices low...

Actually, it might be £19, but I hesitate to quote that figure just in case it is £20 off...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back