Getting Some Kick Ass Battery Life Here...

zektor

Well, day three without charging the batteries. For three days now I have been using my new GP2X mk2 very often (I would say about 3-4 hours a day) and it STILL says the batteries are full. I doubt they are, but I'm very impressed. Wonder if it is the new firmware, or something new with the hardware? Either way, I ain't complaining. This is really fantastic.

BTW: I am using Duracell 1800mAh batteries as well!

OMG

Still Fresh
Well, day three without charging the batteries. For three days now I have been using my new GP2X mk2 very often (I would say about 3-4 hours a day) and it STILL says the batteries are full. I doubt they are, but I'm very impressed. Wonder if it is the new firmware, or something new with the hardware? Either way, I ain't complaining. This is really fantastic.

BTW: I am using Duracell 1800mAh batteries as well!
You've accidently recieve a prototype energizer rechargable miniature fission reactor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Godmil

Website
www.godmil.com
My guess is you're having so much fun playing with your lovely new GP2X, that you've transcended the natural regions of space-time. So 3-4 hours of playing actually only equals a few seconds in the real world.

Alex.

Retired
This is really good to know, would you say that the GP2X's battery life is getting better than the GP32's?

- Alex

sam fisher

Website
blog.peter-r.co.uk
My guess is you're having so much fun playing with your lovely new GP2X, that you've transcended the natural regions of space-time. So 3-4 hours of playing actually only equals a few seconds in the real world.
No thats jsut not possible. Otherwise to him it would still be 3-4 hours and you worded that horribly.

However a Rechargeable Fission Reactor is something I could see energiser making. Say no more to crappy alkaline batteries or even lithium types, No , instead switch to new Energiser Plutonium Ultra's! Lasts 99999999999999999999999999999999999999 times longer in your camera!

Warning: If used in film camera then film may be destroyed by radiation leakage.

I don't think we will see them anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator: