Getting Nesemu & Dosbox To Work

Orion4874

Mega GP Mania
I'm trying to get the nes emulator to run but the roms won't show up. What am I doing wrong here?

As far as the dosbox emulator goes, what are the steps to getting this to work? I have a test game in there but it just exits to the wiz menu every time I try to run it. I guess I'm most confused about configuring each game.

Thanks Guys!

At least for Nesemu you have to put the roms in the root of the SD card under "roms/nes" Then it should find them. I'm also pretty lost when it comes to Dosbox, but I'm sure there's documentation on it somewhere.

Jest said:
At least for Nesemu you have to put the roms in the root of the SD card under "roms/nes" Then it should find them. I'm also pretty lost when it comes to Dosbox, but I'm sure there's documentation on it somewhere.

you can put roms anywhere you like, the path can be changed manually in the config file in the hidden folder ./nesemu

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jest & Pickle, I edited the config file and it's working now.

glezmen, I have Kasumi89's dos package but still not having much luck. I'm trying Wasteland now, do you know if the included games are pre-configured? Unfortunately up till now I've never used dosbox for the PC or Wiz so I'm pretty lost.
Kasumi directed me to a tutorial on how to use this but it's in German and even with Google Translate it's still kind of confusing.
Here's the link in case someone else wants to check it out.
http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7644

Back