Get Crazy Machines 2 (pc Game) For Free From Pny

Spykez

1. go to http://portal.xlr8gaming.net/
2. create a account (There is no activation, so feel free to lie about everything, including email address)
3. go to 'spin the weel'
4. Spin the wheel to get "free copy"
5. Receive a key
6. Follow the instructions on how to download, register your key, and start playing!

Im not even sure it's possible to lose, I spun once and got the wrong square and told me to spin again :blink:

anywho, free game is free game.

Enjoy

Did anyone else win one? I spent several hours this weekend just spinning that stupid wheel. It kept throwing up adverts. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it was statistically impossible for me to have lost so many times that it absolutely had to be rigged, so gave up.

WizardStan said:
Did anyone else win one? I spent several hours this weekend just spinning that stupid wheel. It kept throwing up adverts. Eventually I came to the conclusion that it was statistically impossible for me to have lost so many times that it absolutely had to be rigged, so gave up.

I won one on my second spin. I figured out if you "pull" too hard it won't land on it, try not moving your mouse down so far the next time you try.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Won" on my first spin - so easy that, unfamiliar as I am with the domain, I'm a little suspicious of the resulting file :(

*tries again*
Ok, second spin this time. I swear, I spun it easily into the dozens, if not hundreds of times over the course of several hours (having to log back in again a few times because my session would timeout while I was playing) and got nothing but ads.

So having won my prize, and gotten a code, I attempt to install only to get an error "The wizard was interrupted before Crazy Machines II + could be completely installed."
I'm starting to think someone is toying with me.

Funky what offers they'll do on the internet these days.
I read up on a really weird offer a few years ago, about a website that offered google checkout on a $10 1 gig Flash drive.
The kick was that google checkout also lets you save $10, and the shipping was free.
So you were receiving a free flash drive, haha.

WizardStan said:
So having won my prize, and gotten a code, I attempt to install only to get an error "The wizard was interrupted before Crazy Machines II + could be completely installed."
I'm starting to think someone is toying with me.

Hmmm... OK, well I've gone and installed it to test... I must admit that I have an 8600 series NVidia card, so that fits in well with the requirements of the game... it installs fine and the game starts. Looks like one my son may love if I can squish the problem I'm having with the bouse wheel (the game wants to use it for perspective changes but it's not happening for me so I may be unable to complete the tutorial until I get it sorted). Still - installation works just fine, and the game looks very like an update of The Incredible Machine - which is bizzarre as my son has only recently been given access to TIM and fallen in love with it!
Spykez said:
anywho, free game is free game.

Enjoy

It is - many thanks for pointing this one out, I think my son is goin gto love it even if I don't!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woo! Using the handy tips here ... I won! Can't believe ..., never won before ..., etc.

But it's a 500Mb download... ha! not at work ;)
Saved till later

Glad people are enjoying it. Kind of sad this day and age getting something free people have something to worry about lol.

Anywho, love the game, I was a huge fan of the original "The Incredible Machines" back when sierra was rocking the PC gaming scene. Glad to see such a good revival come of it, and free at that :p

I think PNY is just trying to get there name out there since no one really buys them for GFX cards, most people here in the states stick to evga, bfg and XFX

Thanks for the link, I am enjoying this game a lot and I think the girlfriend might too.

Back