Germany: GP32 on TV!!!!

Arg i dont se any vote am i blind now? ;)
I have to watch it via ISDN steam :X but better than nothing... Please show the cool thinks! :) An maybe u could promote some Homepages <*hüstel*> signatur </*hüstel*> ;) But thanks anyway 4 the GP32 Promo!

Sure. But I have to get the original game to show it. But that shouldnt be a problem. I already got the SNES-Emu, but the framerate really sucks..

hm Bimon. So the vote wasnt your fault. Sorry ;)
I dont think that snes roms are legal - even if you own the original games. Well I dont know so much about it but there are some posts at this board about this (i think...).
And if doom 2 is also forbidden in germany, then maybe you could show Rise of the triad? I dont think thats 'forbidden' too. But if - ARGH! ^^

The pc-version is on the index. Also Rise of the Triad. :) Germany sucks..

where´s the sense in that? the GBA version has the same content as the pc version. And I dont remember hearing anything of white/green blood in the gba version. it really sucks. poor that we are not in austria (well.. I am ;))

hmm really shit that we cant show doom to the outside :D
... but there are good tcs which are ported by falken80.. so we have something to show...
i think its legal to show the snes rom if you own the original game, but it has to be the same version (country, console... you cant show the snes rom when you own the gba version or something like that)
hehe he should also show the gba emu... :) slow but its there

I think you should show some commercial games, too... at least her knights aka all for princess would be a nice addition to the free stuff. its got the best combo-system ive seen on a handheld for years (ngpc excluded ;D)...
Else, you could show gloop deluxe, although it wouldnt be the fast blazing action most of your audience wants to see, i guess ;)
whatever you choose, its always good to see people doing some pr-work for our beloved handheld...

you gotta show off SNES, show Super Punch-Out and On the Ball running on SnesEmu, both run fullspeed without overclocking and look really nice! (not as fast on snes9xGP though)

So what exact time and day the GIGA show will start (the one with GP32 showcase) ? Maybe they will show gp32x.de on tv ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Habs zwar nicht gesehen und ich weiss auch nicht, was sie gesagt haben.
Aber mal ganz allgemein: Die von GIGA haben echt 0 Ahnung!!! Was die a so für Schrott erzählen...sollte echt vorboten werden!

Aber mal ganz allgemein: Die von GIGA haben echt 0 Ahnung!!! Was die a so für Schrott erzählen...sollte echt vorboten werden!
Du hast aber schon ne ungefähre Ahnung, wieviel uns Meinungen wie deine interessieren, oder?

Greetz,
Bimon

Well I have to admit that they sometimes say very weird stuff and they are no game pros who play a game 20 hours and more. ;) But they are okay. That's my honesty opinion.

you guys at giga should merge that Mobile-Gaming-'Gedöns'-thingy with handheld-thingy :ph34r:

Back