Germanwings flight 9525

You need to learn to read. Neither one of us said it couldn't have been pilot suicide.
 Excuse me but you need to learn to read as well. Your comment was certainly more moderate but that one on the last page left no place for interpretation :

I also don't believe that this information would have been released by the investigators so early...
 Basically he called BS on everything we heard on the following days of the crash.
Actually he was quite correct, the investigators didn't release that information to the public at all, the prosecutors did. The prosecutor's job isn't to investigate, but to take the position that the accused is guilty and prosecute that case. To my mind that's a good enough reason to take a good long look at whether what is being reported is actually fact or just one possible interpretation of the evidence. The speed at which the story broke also suggested that there had not been nearly enough time for a proper investigation to be completed, especially given the (at that time) lack of the FDR.

Not immediately accepting the popular interpretation of the evidence is in no way same as dismissing the evidence out of hand.

Have you ever heard of the concept of probability ?
Probability is not evidence, it's method of assessing evidence which certainly leaves room for doubt.

- Neelix

Last edited by a moderator:
So if the pilot is guilty of mass murder/suicide what will they do to him?

Not immediately accepting the popular interpretation of the evidence is in no way same as dismissing the evidence out of hand.
WHere is the "popular interpretation" ? The facts disclosed came straight out of the first black box. There was no room for "interpretation" from what the guys deciphered in the first place. You guys are just in massive denial, which is not the same thing as being slightly skeptic.

Probability is not evidence, it's method of assessing evidence which certainly leaves room for doubt.
Well you are never sure unless there is a direct witness that you can trust that something actually happened. So most decisions in court are ACTUALLY based on cause and good probability supported by facts.

You guys are just in massive denial, which is not the same thing as being slightly skeptic.
I personally don't really care about the details.  Go back and read what I said before if you want to know how I feel about such things.  If I had to pick a side I wouldn't.  I do try to avoid supporting any position that assumes guilt in such cases since in some circumstances and locations this will add to the death toll.  Or we can just kill all humans.  Whatever works.

Well you are never sure unless there is a direct witness that you can trust that something actually happened.
Because witnesses are always reliable?

So most decisions in court are ACTUALLY based on cause and good probability supported by facts.
So if the pilot is guilty of mass murder/suicide what will they do to him?

If only Hell were real!

And, no, I am just wondering what good comes from bickering over the details of why he did it when it is obvious he had some stuff going on.  Now it is too late to even talk to him to help with those or find out what was going on in his mind.  So ultimately you are dragging the name and reputation of a person who will already be despised by most who know of him through the mud, and the best you can hope for is a trial where that individual cannot defend themself (If that is what would be done here).

This is the ultimate form of hitting someone while they are down then talking about them behind their back. 

There is no significant doubt that the copilot intentionally crashed the plane, but the motive is still not clear. The simple suicide hypothesis is the best we have so far, but is not a perfect fit for the personal background information that has been made public so far. It's not a satisfying situation, especially for the victims' families. The 'Why?' is important. I hope a more convincing case can be made so that everybody can let go.

Why is "He was just in mood for some homocide" not an suitable answer? Do they really have to come up with so many theorys until they are satisfied? 

Suicide is not logical at all, so why do they poke for a logical reason behind the action? 

The 'Why?' is important.
People who commit suicide usually stop looking for reasons - plus it was established he was suffering from depression, which can in itself become a cause for suicide. Maybe your question revolves around "why commit suicide in this way ?" - well, that I guess we will never know.   

He was social and wanted to help the world

41b6f55093a71652d455ed989afff48e.jpg

She's the only exception, just like my ex-gf was when she was around. But I hate anyone else touching me in any way (that includes friends + family as well).

In light of the recent discoveries, I hope the nay-sayers (who were saying this pilot could not have committed suicide) are now going to revise their (wrong) opinion. 'Nuff said.
Quite happy to change my opinion, whether it was wrong or right. I just like to base it on facts (that exist) rather than speculation. 

I'm not sure if you realise, and hopefully it is a language thing, but you come across as quite arrogant... I don't seem to remember "challenging" you as to who was right or wrong - I just said it didn't add up for me - hardly calling BS on the entire investigation...

Well he was more of a parallel killer than a serial.
That would just confuse people, and would probably lead to more claims of terrorism.  I think this is why the term "mass murder" is preferred. 

I think in the future I will try to clear up the confusion related to "parallel killers".  A lot of strange stuff comes out of my cereal port, so some people know to think before asking what I mean...let em teach themselves.

Back