Gentoo + Xbox + Gp32 = Amazing

angrypants

GP OG
Wow, I have all of my roms, mp3's and other files on my xbox and I have been ftping them all to my pc and then copying them to my gp32. I have had gentoo linux on my xbox for a long time but just recently started really messing around with it. I hacked a usb hub to connect to the xbox and can now just copy files straight from the xbox right to my card reader. This and being able to copy songs straight to my mp3 player is amazing and I suggest anyone with a modded xbox and gp32 to look into it.

Do you need a USB keyboard?

I bought an Xbox to USB lead so I could transfer ROMS from my Xbox harddrive, but it's doesn't work with any of the dashboards.

I didn't know where to start with Linux.

I want an xbox :(, but I also want a new pc and a psp :( :(, lol I need more money.

@FabreNZ: "Offer only available in the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada. Offer will expire on December 31, 2004."

I use my chipped xbox almost daily as ive got xbox media centre on it so I use it to watch films, tv episodes etc through my tv instead of having to sit at my pc. Very rarely use it for games anymore

Back