Release Gemrb 0.8

try removing the cache folder, mentioned earlier in the thread
Thank you! That did the trick. Sorry to have missed it earlier in foft's post. I had tried other suggestions in other threads, and I guess my eyes were glazed over by the time I read this one.

gemrb-git has a problem with the text window and shrinking text, which makes it basically unplayable. I intend to try and track the issue down.

Works great with BG1 but PST gives me a blue screen above the lower GUI panel then crashes to desktop when I click any panel button. Anyone got PST working?

Works great with BG1 but PST gives me a blue screen above the lower GUI panel then crashes to desktop when I click any panel button. Anyone got PST working?
Fixed this. The GOG version has all the CD data in a ./data/ subfolder. Setting all cd paths to this folder worked.

CD1=<path>/planescape/data

CD2=.

CD6

etc.

Actually, I have another problem now. How do I right click to get the radial menu up? I can't use items or activate doors/keys etc? Please don't say right nub, mine are broken. :)

not important at all, beside improving PST and IWD2 which are still too bugged to be played there's not many usefull things, but there's a 0.8.2 released...

Back