Gemei A320

Well I will think about it but I think I will buy the Wiz even if the price is much worst ( :) :) ) but I don't mind it really ( don't want to have the whole room full with cheap consoles and still more than 2 are uncomfortable to take with You and that's their destiny ) , but the awesome design :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Orkie, I wasn't following the dealextreme thread on this thing. 1x Dingoo A-320 + MicroSD-to-MiniSD Adapter ordered!

ive ordered one as well, and if the SDK is easy enough to use i will make some shoddy homebrew for it :p

'ashdjones' said:
What's the battery life like, you reckon?
Yeah, I would be interested in knowing too - all I can find comment wise on the web is "pretty good" and "lasts about two days on a single charge for my purposes", whatever that means. The only thing really holding me back at the minute is the fact that you apparently cannot press two action buttons at the same time...

Has anybody actually downloaded the Dingoo SDK?

It looks like some sort of login is required, but I'm having trouble creating an account because the error messages are in Chinese.

Yes, I have it somewhere. I'll try and remember where I put it and upload it somewhere later.

EDIT: Done -> x11.gp2x.de/a320/

i was thinking could we have like a new section for the dingo digital a320 on the forums and have a sticky posted with the sdk, it be good to have a dedicated area for this nice little machine, its open source and having more interest in it would be cool.

512.jpg

No sanded chips ;)

'lodoss118' said:
i was thinking could we have like a new section for the dingo digital a320 on the forums and have a sticky posted with the sdk, it be good to have a dedicated area for this nice little machine, its open source and having more interest in it would be cool.
This is a forum about GamePark [Holdings] machines though. As far as I'm concerned, no other machine should really have a dedicated section here.

'Orkie' said:
'lodoss118' said:
This is a forum about GamePark [Holdings] machines though. As far as I'm concerned, no other machine should really have a dedicated section here.

Pandora is not a GPH machine (thankfully).

'quartercast' said:
Pandora is not a GPH machine (thankfully).
Was that meant to make me revise my opinion or clarify it for me? ;)

'Orkie' said:
Was that meant to make me revise my opinion or clarify it for me? ;)
It was meant to point out your false argument.

I mean what other place can help this little machine out, i really like this forum with all these new projects and such, with this community we can help this little baby out.

'Firefox' said:
(edit) I'm fairly sure that's either 32 or 64 megabytes of 32-bit wide 133MHz SDRAM on there, too.
32 MB -->

512.jpg

I just ordered one of these. The emulators don't look too bad for it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMb2X9-Nbmw

Back