Gemei A330

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
For any followers of the Dingoo A320, it appears the Gemei has a follow up unit that is different from Dingoo Technologies A330 that looks like a PSP. It looks cool and supposedly BooBoo is back on board to get Dingux running on this new unit as well.

Just wondering if anyone here has any information besides what I've found over at Dingoonity Forums. No one is taking orders for it yet on the Asian market scene (DealExtreme, Chinavision, SuperUFO).

Peace & Pandora,

Link

From what I've heard, it's just an Dingoo A320 with more ram and a new case, possibly some other minor differences as well.

That's why my question is worded as such.

Seems like a solid piece of kit, battery life may be a little low, wish one of these things would just take AAs and be done with the rechargeable internals. But with a better battery life than the GP2X please!

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Support: 8GB mini sd

what kinda crap is that? mini sd is virtually non-existent anymore, either go micro, or full sd

^

A-Data Micro that I bought for my Dingoo came with a Mini Adapter, while not ideal, I don't find myself taking it out of the device too much once its loaded.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Got it a little cheaper at DingooDigitalUSA but they are charging for shipping. So DealExtreme looks like the cheapest right now, but shipping can take 10-14 days I've found.

*snip* but shipping can take 10-14 days I've found.
10-14 days my ass, ive got an order with dx right now that i put in on 6/27/2010, it shipped on 10/27/2010, and i still dont have it, funny thing is i completely forgot about the order and was wondering wtf i ordered when i got the order sent email from them, once i saw the invoice, i was nothing short of shocked that i forgot about it and that i still dont have it, luckily the item is only $2.41

Still faster than a pandora ;)
Once you get the Pandora out of Village Hall they move very well with UPS, don't trust Royal Mail though, as I've had problems with DHeLl in Germany a few years back using standard air mail, my package took nearly 8 weeks to get to me.

Once you get the Pandora out of Village Hall they move very well with UPS, don't trust Royal Mail though, as I've had problems with DHeLl in Germany a few years back using standard air mail, my package took nearly 8 weeks to get to me.

Hahaha... um... say, how would I find out how much it would cost to change my delivery type for my Pandora..?

Hahaha... um... say, how would I find out how much it would cost to change my delivery type for my Pandora..?
Email Jacquelyn in the UK (openpandorasales at gmail dot com) or ED in Germany, whereever you ordered from and let them know you want to upgrade your shipping, I'm sure they send you a Google Checkout invoice to pay the difference.

Just got word from Dingoo Digital USA that they have received their first shipment of Black Gemei A330s. The white ones made it last week.

FYI

Back