Geepee Usage?

Josquius

Website
www.josquius.tsx.org
I've decided it will be much easier to test stuff on Geepee before putting stuff onto my gp32 so...How exactly do you use geepee?
I've downloaded some firmware- how do you get geepee to read it? I've tried dragging and putting it in various places in the geepee folder however to no avail.

you open geepee and then click file and then open the file. You need the offical gp32 bios so dump those. It's not legal to distribute them on the internet so don't ask for them. Geepee is really not worth your time to test anything. It is slow and it has no sound so you might be able to get somthing to load but it will in no way give you an idea of what it is like to run software on a real gp32. If you are going to try to test emulators for speed geepee is really not going to give you any sort of results.

dumping bios sounds a bit beyond me anyway...
Oh well, looks like i'll have to do it the long way and use lots of trial and error, I hope whoever is working on that program that mkes the gp32 work like a normal drive hurrys up.

Though running it with a Win2K is patchy at best (causes my Win2K machine to bluescreen, but other people have had results with it). If you have XP it should be okay.

Back