file problems?????

hi, after looking at the geepee emulator, i relised thet every time you download something you have to put it in a specific file on your gp32, for example, if you downloaded wind-ups and movie park which on of these folders should you put them in:

Game
Mp3
GPSYS
GPMM
GPETC
PD

I might be a bit simple, but i really dont get it, i downlaoded wind-ups and tried to get it working on geepee and i didnt know whick folder to put it in

oh, and on geepee emulator, when you go onto game, it comes up with free launcher on the screen, then when tou click on that, it comes up with some viewer or somthing, and then when you click on one of these file it comes up with a load of korean writing HELP!!!!!

Ok - first of all your in the wrong section - you should post questions in the help section ;-)

To install wind--ups - go to the file menu in PC Link and select install then point it to the wind ups file you downloaded

GP MM is where you manually install programs that have no installer functionality

The Korean writing is basically saying "loading" or sometimes "error" - what you see is correct

It takes a bit of fiddling at first, but all makes sense very quickly..

ALWAYS READ THE READMES WITH FILES YOU DOWNLOAD !!! and use the search function on the forum

Good luck !

-=M=-

He's talking about getting it running on the emulator, not actual GP32 hardware.

You need to make a virtual smc, i think darkfader tell you how to do it on his site www.darkfader.net

Oops

:p

Sorry bout that I'll buy you a pie next time I see you by way of an apology

;)

-=M=-

i have done the vurtual smc thingy, i just need to know what files go where, where would you put roms, emulators and the like?

It tells u where to put the roms in the readme file u get with the emu, usually u have to create a directory with the name they specify so always read the readme file :D

Doss

Back