Gbax 2007 Gp2x, Gp32, Ds And Psp Coding Competition

Fawny Kate said:
Squidge said:
So you think working 37 hours a day is more lucky than 40 a week? :blink:

;)

I'm normally out of the house about 6am, and arrive back in the house about 6pm. 8 hours of actual work, about 1 hour of breaks during the day, and about 3 hours of travelling.

Just lately I've been coming in from work, eating tea, and promptly falling asleep in the chair. When I wake up via a certain person trying to nag me to death ;) it's time for bed :eek:
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.

Haha, I know this, it's that Yorkshire comedy thing with Alan Rickman.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may enter my gp2x OS, but am unsure if it qualifies, as it needs open2x to boot it off the SD card ?.

I don't see any harm in entering it but to be honest I probably wont judge it as I do not want to flash my firmware. Craig will probably judge it though.

Guyfawkes said:
I don't see any harm in entering it but to be honest I probably wont judge it as I do not want to flash my firmware. Craig will probably judge it though.

Thanks for the advice Guyfawkes.

Quiest said:
Screenshots sig'ed :)
Videos sig'ed :p

Althought they are test videos of the engine, not the game, and the engine is a very alpha version. The GP2X version is...well...you can see, not as featured as the pc version at this moment. But on the future both will look the same, I hope.

Back