Gba Micro

nice one declaration :D:D free delivery in the uk aswell so the price stays the same.

I havnt been this excited since I got my GP32, I already planing to go on holiday just so I can use this on the plane :p

I noticed this on the site dec posted as well. It's a proper accessory kit with car charger and faceplates etc for just £1.99 ! I'll sling that in as well for that price.

I was having a look when you posted this.

I only have a supercard SD, feel sorry for me :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, I found out.......manaweek! :angry:
So how much was it?
2GB...not bad huh? I have the top 87 games of the gba and they fit into 1GB of space(not zipped). Then I'd have plenty of room for nes(I'm sure that you know how little those files are...)and gb/c games(82MB extracted, 67 games). I think that is a real good amount of room for games.
Yeah, that'll be more than enough room. Thanks. :)

Nevermind, I found out.......manaweek! :angry:
So how much was it?
2GB...not bad huh? I have the top 87 games of the gba and they fit into 1GB of space(not zipped). Then I'd have plenty of room for nes(I'm sure that you know how little those files are...)and gb/c games(82MB extracted, 67 games). I think that is a real good amount of room for games.
Yeah, that'll be more than enough room. Thanks. :)
Not a prob man... :)

Ok, I was walking past Virgin, and I saw these babys in excess at 35 quid apiece in each colour. Well, I was gonna get it from Dec's site, but to have it right now was too much of a temptation. It is soooo cool and I love it.Love it!

BTW, I have a blue one.

Still, buy that £1.99 accessories pack from Declarations site, it's well worth it.

Ok, could someone tell me how to use this thing to play music and video, I have been looking all night... <_<

EDIT: Btw i have a supercard sd

Ok, could someone tell me how to use this thing to play music and video, I have been looking all night... <_<

EDIT: Btw i have a supercard sd
I hope this site helps... :unsure:

Are you talking about the movie player, does that play mp3?
Actually, wait a minute....doesn't the supercard come with moonshell? I think it runs mp3's directly if you get moonshell. I really need to find that. Or....it could be in the new firmware. Download the "SuperCard SD&MiniSD V2.57 & Firmware V1.7" folder and update your firmware. :unsure:

Back